Use Criteria Filter with Box Plots in Grapher. The Criteria Filter allows you to plot your data and exclude or include specific criteria without removing these data from your file.
See the steps below:
- In the Object Manager, select the Box Plot.
- In the Property Manager, click the Data Limits tab.
- Click Set in the Criteria Filter section.
- Delete the existing values in the Clipping section and replace with desired values. Learn more about Clipping in Grapher's Help.
- Fill out the Exclude data or Include data fields for your desired results and click OK.
- Removing data from a Box Plot using Criteria Filter may affect the statistical shape or distribution of that Box, depending on the chosen settings for Box Edges and Whiskers
Learn more in Grapher's Help.
Updated December 8, 2020
Please sign in to leave a comment.