Surfer 21 is here - and with it comes many exciting new features and improvements. We've focused on increasing processing speed, optimizing workflows to maximize your efficiency, and we included a lot of exciting new features as well. Download the data and learn to incorporate these new features into your workflow and see how much time you can shave off your project!
Watch this webinar to learn the ins and out of the latest and greatest in Surfer. Through this webinar we'll teach you how to improve your workflow's efficiency and bolster it with the newest features. This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Display 3D polygons, 3D polylines, and 3D polymesh objects in the 3D View. This allows you to display faults, pipes, walls, and more!
- Utilizing 3D objects for grid processing in the 2D View
- Calculate area and volume between contours with just one click.
- Let your images' true color shine with the ability to ignore the alpha channel
- Sneak peak at the latest features in Surfer Beta including:
- Brand new Drillholes layer: view your borehole data in true 3D from just a collars table
- Use the new alpha shape to create a convex or concave hull in a Base, Post, Classed Post layer or even directly in the Grid Data and Grid from Contours dialogs
- Create an Isopach or Isochore map using the Grids | Calculate | Isopach tool
- Use Grid Math and Grid Volume on grid with different limits and spacing
Download the data and follow along!
Length 50:38 - Recorded May 18, 2021