Text classes that use the Name method can be reordered in Grapher. Previously, class order was set by listed worksheet order. But you can re-order your text classes to any preferred order.
To reorder legend clases:
- In the Object Manager, select your Class Plot (2D, Ternary, or other class plot)
- In the Property Manager, click the Plot tab
- Click the Edit... button next to the Classes field
- In the Edit Classes dialog, ensure the Method field is set to Name
- Reorder classes by:
- Selecting a class and moving it with respect to the other by clicking the Up or Dn buttons
- Dragging and dropping individual classes to move them to a new position in the list.
- Click OK or Apply to set the changes
If the Class Method field is set to Equal Number, Equal Intervals, or Custom, the UP/Dn buttons and drag/drop functionality will be disabled.
Updated May 2023