Surfer 20 is here - and with it comes many exciting new features and improvements! We've focused on adding optimizing features for batch processing and we included some exciting new features such a new map type, the ability to calculate volume or grid statistics within a collection of polygons, and many improvements in the 3D View.
Download the data and watch this webinar and learn the ins and out of the latest and greatest in Surfer. Through this webinar we'll teach you how to improve your workflow's efficiency and bolster it with the newest features. This webinar covers the following topics:
- How to update Base map objects using a column from the Attribute Table
- Calculating grid statistics and volume within a collection of polygons
- How to create a Peaks and Depressions map and review the information in its report
- Adding a color scale to the (now smoother than ever) 3d View
- Sneak peek at what's new in Surfer Beta