Surfer's advanced level method can be used to specify the contour lines that are displayed on a contour map. To use this method to add a specific contour line, follow the steps below.
- Select the Contours layer in the Contents window.
- Click the Levels tab in the Properties window.
- Set the Level method to Advanced, and click the Edit levels button.
- In the Levels for Map dialog, click the current level that will follow your desired contour.
- Click the Add button. The new contour level will be added directly before the level selected in Step 4.
- Double click the new contour level value, enter the desired value in the Z Level dialog, and click OK.
- If desired, adjust the Line, Fill, Label, and Hachure properties.
- Click OK. The map will now show the newly added contour line.
Updated October 20, 2021