If you have purchased Surfer 14 sometime in the past, you may have received a notice recently telling you that you are eligible to upgrade to Surfer 15 as part of the maintenance program. Maintenance is a program we rolled out at the end of Surfer 13. It allows you certain benefits like half-price training classes and free upgrades. We included one year of maintenance for free when you purchased Surfer 14, which is why you are able to upgrade to Surfer 15 for free. You will not be charged for this upgrade. Once your maintenance has expired, you can choose to renew it to continue getting the maintenance perks. See below for more information on maintenance:
- What is software maintenance and why should I renew?
- How do I upgrade to the latest version if my maintenance is active?
- How do I manually renew my software maintenance?
- How do I turn auto renewal On or Off?
- How do I renew my software maintenance if it has expired?
Updated November 20, 2017