If you have a concurrent license and a standalone single-user license available to use, and you are using the concurrent license but wish to use the single-user license, you can follow the steps below to forget the license server and activate the single-user license instead.
- Click the View License Info button in the licensing dialog.
- Click the Forget Server button.
- Close all open dialogs and close the program if it does not close automatically.
- Open the program.
- Click the Enter Product Key button.
- Enter the single-user product key and click Activate.
Updated November 15, 2017