|KB no longer maintained - Didger is a Legacy Product. Legacy Products are still supported, but no longer receive new features or updates. The majority of Didger's features have been moved to Surfer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
This webinar addresses the following topics:
- What types of maps can be converted to a digital format and why someone would want to do so
- Importing and calibrating a paper map in Didger
- Manually digitizing a paper map in Didger with increased Vertex Tolerance
- Gridding the data and recreating the contours in Surfer
- Performing other operations with the grid file (overlaying other map layers on the contours map such as a 3D surface or a vector map, exporting contours as a vector file for use in other applications like AutoCAD, calculating volumes)
Please sign in to leave a comment.