Yes, you can reshape polylines and polygons by moving vertices or adding and deleting vertex points.
- Right click over a polyline or polygon and click Reshape. Each vertex in the polyline or polygon is identified by a small square around it.
- To add a vertex point in the line, hold the CTRL key down (a + appears next to the cursor arrow), and then click where you want to add the vertex. A new vertex is added at that location on the polyline/polygon.
- To delete a point, select one of the existing vertices and press the DELETE key on the keyboard. It is deleted.
- To change the shape, select any of the existing vertices and click and drag it to a new location.
- Press ESC on the keyboard to exit reshape mode.
Additional information about the reshape command can be found in Surfer's help here.
Updated November 13, 2018