To add a server for use creating a base map or grid-based map from a server,
- Right click over a major category in the Download Online Maps or Download Online Grids dialog (i.e. Imagery, U.S. Data, or Worldwide Data) and click Add Map Source.
- In the Add Map Source dialog,
- Enter a Name for the server. This can be whatever will help you determine what information it contains.
- Choose a server type from the Type dropdown list.
- Enter the server's URL.
- Click Validate.
- As long as the initial test is a success, click OK and the server is added to the chosen category in the Select Data Source list. It the initial test failed, you will need to enter a valid URL for the selected server type, or click Cancel.
Updated January 20, 2017