To add a server for use in creating a base map or grid-based map from a server,
- Right-click over a major category in the Download Online Maps or Download Online Grids dialog (e.g. US Imagery, US Vector Data, Terrain Data, etc.) and click Add Map Source.
- In the Add Map Source dialog,
- Enter a Name for the server. This can be whatever will help you determine what information it contains.
- Choose a server type from the Type list.
- Enter the server's URL.
- Click Validate.
- As long as the initial test is a success, click OK and the server is added to the chosen category in the Select Data Source list. It the initial test failed, you will need to enter a valid URL for the selected server type, or click Cancel.
Updated November 9, 2017