To add a header and/or footer to your Surfer map:
- Click Layout | Display | Header or Layout | Display | Footer.
- In the Header & Footer dialog, in the Header and/or Footer section:
- Type your desired header text into the Text box or click the Text Editor button () to create text with more complicated formatting.
- Choose a horizontal alignment option from the Alignment dropdown list.
- Click OK to add the header text to the top of the page and/or the footer text to the bottom of the page.
- If you would like to export your map with the header/footer:
- Click File | Options.
- On the General page, check the box next to Include header/footer in export/print.
- Click OK.
If you already have a header or footer displaying, it will be remembered the next time you open the Header & Footer dialog. Additionally, Surfer will remember the Include header/footer in export/print is toggled on.
Updated July 19, 2018