To add a header and/or footer to your Surfer map:
- Click Layout | Display | Header or Layout | Display | Footer.
- In the Header & Footer dialog, in the Header and/or Footer section:
- Type your desired header text into the Text box or click the Text Editor button () to create text with more complicated formatting.
- Choose a horizontal alignment option from the Alignment dropdown list.
- Click OK to add the header text to the top of the page and/or the footer text to the bottom of the page.
If you already have a header or footer displaying, it will be remembered the next time you open the Header & Footer dialog.
Updated January 20, 2017