To add a header and/or footer to your Surfer map:
- Click Layout | Display | Header or Layout | Display | Footer.
- In the Header & Footer dialog, in the Header and/or Footer section:
- Type your desired header text into the Text box or click the Text Editor button () to create text with more complicated formatting.
- Choose a horizontal alignment option from the Alignment dropdown list.
- Click OK to add the header text to the top of the page and/or the footer text to the bottom of the page.
- If you would like to export your map with the header/footer:
- Click File | Options.
- On the General page, check the box next to Include header/footer in export/print.
- Click OK.
If you already have a header or footer displaying, it will be remembered the next time you open the Header & Footer dialog. Additionally, Surfer will remember if the Include header/footer in export/print is toggled on.
Updated October 2021
Thank you for sending your question. Please make sure you have turned on the option to export the header and footer. You will find these instructions to do this in Surfer 15 below:
Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Can't seem to find away to include headers and footers in exported maps. How can I resolve this issue? Thank you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.