Please follow the steps below to display your LiDAR point cloud map with a realistic color scheme:
- Download the attached Intensity.clr color scheme file.
- Open your LiDAR data as a Point Cloud map. Details on how to do so are in this article.
- In the Contents window, select your Point Cloud map layer.
- In the Properties window, click the General tab.
- Expand the Appearance section, if necessary.
- Change the View by field to Intensity.
- In the Colormap field, click the ellipsis (...) button.
- Click Load in the Colormap dialog.
- In the Open dialog, select the downloaded Intensity.clr file and click Open.
- Click OK and the colormap is applied.
Updated September 19, 2017