You can increase the quality of your Fly-Through in the Flight Path Editor dialog. Please note that increasing the quality will also increase the AVI file size and length of time taken to record the video:
- Click 3D View | Fly-Through | Create/Edit.
- In the Flight Path Editor, go to the Animation section.
- Increase the Frames Per Second to 30. This will increase the smoothness of your recording.
- Click the Preview button in the to assess the quality of your Fly-Through. You may wish to further increase or decrease the Frames Per Second and the Quality until you are satisfied with the result.
- Click OK. You can now Record your Fly-Through with the the higher quality settings.
Updated September 19, 2017