The video explains some of the advanced gridding options in Surfer, such as filtering data, adding a fault or breakline, and altering the search ellipse. For more basic options, see the Surfer Gridding Training Video. Neither of these videos cover how to determine the best gridding method for your data. That information can be found here:
- A Basic Understanding of Surfer Gridding Methods - Part 1
- A Basic Understanding of Surfer Gridding Methods - Part 2
- What Surfer gridding method is best for my data file?
- What gridding method should I use? Gridding for non-geostatisticians
- What types of gridding methods are available in Surfer?