The video explains how to grid x,y,z data in Surfer, and goes over some of the basic gridding options. For more advanced options, see the Surfer Advanced Gridding Training Video. Neither of these videos cover how to determine the best gridding method for your data. That information can be found here:
- A Basic Understanding of Surfer Gridding Methods - Part 1
- A Basic Understanding of Surfer Gridding Methods - Part 2
- What Surfer gridding method is best for my data file?
- What gridding method should I use? Gridding for non-geostatisticians
- What types of gridding methods are available in Surfer?