You can renew your software maintenance at any point before the expiration date. When you manually renew, software maintenance will be extended one year from the expiration date associated with the software maintenance, not the date you manually renew.
For example, if your software maintenance is set to expire August 5th, 2017, but you want the payment posted to your July credit card statement, you can manually renew on July 29, 2017. Your credit card is charged on July 29, 2017, and the software maintenance date will update from August 5, 2017 to August 5, 2018.
To manually renew your software maintenance, follow these instructions:
- Log in to My Account at http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com/
- Click the My Products button.
- Locate the product in the product list.
- Click the Renew now for $XXX.XX link to add the renewal to your cart.
- Continue adding items to your cart, if necessary.
- Click the View Cart button.
- Proceed to checkout.
Software maintenance entitles you to all new product releases within the annual term, discounts on training classes, and many other benefits.
- How do I renew my software maintenance if it has expired?
- How do I turn On/Off auto-renewal for software maintenance?
Updated July 20, 2017