Assuming you've loaded your data and created the line/symbol log with the first curve:
- Select the line/symbol log.
- Click on the Log tab in the Property Manager.
- In the Table and Columns section, click the Edit button next to Edit variable columns.
- Select the variable(s) you wish to add from the Available Columns list and click the > button to add it to the Selected Columns list.
- Click OK.
- If you want the two curves to have different scales than one another, on the Log page in the Property Manager, in the Data section, uncheck the box next to Use all columns for range. This will let you determine the data range independently for each curve.
Updated March 15, 2018