Strater, Surfer and Grapher single-user licenses can be activated on two computers simultaneously. If you need to move your single-user license to a new computer, it will need to be deactivated from the old computer. Uninstalling the application will not deactivate the license.
The single-user license can be deactivated in one of two ways:
Sign in to your account at http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com. If you haven't logged in before, use the instructions here to set up a password for your account, or these instructions to create a new account and register your product.
Click the My Products button. If you do not see your product, make sure you have registered the license to yourself using the same email as your login.
- Locate the desired product key in the list of products.
- Click the Activations tab.
- Click Deactivate for the activation you'd like to remove:
- Click File | License Info.
- Click Deactivate License in the License Information dialog.
Prefer a video? See below!
Instructions for performing this process for concurrent licenses can be found here.
Updated April 12, 2019
Please sign in to leave a comment.