The deactivation process is slightly different for single-user and concurrent use licenses of Surfer and Grapher. Instructions for performing this process for both license types are provided below.
Single-user licenses are activated on the user's computer and can be deactivated by clicking the File | License Info or the Help | License Info command and then clicking Deactivate License in the License Info dialog.
Deactivate a single-user license in the Golden Software License Information dialog.
Concurrent use licenses are activated only on the license server. To deactivate a license on the license server, follow the steps below.
- Open the Golden Software License Administrator.
- Click Deactivate on the left side of the License Administrator.
- Click Next.
- In the Select a product to deactivate window, click the desired product in the Activated Products list.
License Administrator: Deactivating a concurrent use license on a license server.
- Click Deactivate.
License activations can also be managed through our My Account portal. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Sign in to your account at http://myaccount.goldensoftware.com.
- Click the My Products button or link on the left side of the screen.
- Locate the desired product key in the list of products and click the Refresh Activations link.
- After the page refreshes, click the Show Activations link under the desired product key.
- In the list of activations, locate the appropriate computer name (Hostname) and then click Deactivate.