The Golden Software License Administrator makes it easy see current users of software license seats. This can be helpful if all seats are unexpectedly in use or if you want to wait for a period of non-use to complete server maintenance.
If you don't already have a license server setup, see the article Set up license server for concurrent-use licenses.
To view license seat usage:
- Open the Golden Software License Administrator. The License Administrator can be run on either the license server or on the computer running Surfer, Grapher or Strater.
- If not already set up, use the Settings tab to connect to the license server.
- Click on the Status tab in the pane on the left.
- Click on a license (Surfer, Grapher or Strater) in the License Features section in the pane on the right.
- The number of seats being used are listed to the right of the License Features section, and the names of the users using those seats are listed in the table at the bottom of the pane.
Updated February 2022
Please sign in to leave a comment.