To tell who is using seats of a concurrent license:
- Open the Golden Software License Administrator. The License Administrator can be run on either the license server or on the computer running Surfer, Grapher or Strater.
- If not already set up, use the Settings tab to connect to the license server.
- Click on the Status tab in the pane on the left.
- Click on a license (Surfer, Grapher or Strater) in the License status section in the pane on the right.
- The number of seats being used are listed to the right of the License Features section, and the names of the users using those seats are listed in the table at the bottom of the pane.
Updated April 16, 2018