Yes, it is possible to activate a standalone license of Surfer for use on an offline only computer. However, a computer with an internet connection is required to complete the process. Please complete the steps below and then contact us to complete an offline activation.
- Install the software on the offline computer.
- Open Surfer and click Enter Product Key in the Licensing dialog.
- Click Activate Offline in the License Activation dialog.
- In the Surfer Offline License Activation dialog, enter your Product key.
- Click the Create an Activation Request file link.
- In the Browse For Folder dialog, navigate to the desired location for the support file to be saved.
- Click OK in the Surfer Offline Activation dialog.
- From a computer with internet access, contact Golden Software technical support requesting an offline activation and provide the Activation Request File in your email.
Updated May 3, 2017.